- Third Monday of each month
- 6:30 p.m.
- The Liberty Township Parks Committee will meet at various parks April through September. Otherwise the Committee will meet at the Services Building.
- 6959 Yankee Road
Liberty Township, OH 45044
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Agendas and Minutes
- V. Michel Price, President
- Laurie Ballenger, Vice President
- Maureen Mowl, Secretary
- Thomas Eckels
- Tony Gilmore
- Dave Lintner
- Kim Sippy
- William Walker
- Rick Plummer, Liberty Township Services Director, serves as staff liaison to the Parks Committee.
About the Committee
The Parks Committee is designed to serve as an advisory body to the Township Trustees regarding matters concerning the development, planning and use of the parks and recreational areas located within, and owned by, the Township.
Liberty Township Parks will provide superior facilities, services and recreational opportunities for all Liberty Township residents. The Liberty Township Parks Committee will use the principles of integrity, innovation, and professionalism to guide our activities in Parks development.
The Liberty Township Parks Committee will continuously work to improve the quality of parks and recreation for all the residents and business citizens of Liberty Township. Our committee will work to maintain a proactive approach and insure a strong bond with the Township government and Township residents.