Upcoming Zoning Hearings
Zoning Hearing Signs
The Liberty Township Planning & Zoning Department places a zoning hearing notification sign (shown to the right) on each property that is subject to a zoning hearing approximately a week prior to the scheduled meeting as a courtesy to nearby residents and businesses. The sign indicates that the property is subject to a public hearing before either the Board of Zoning Appeals or the Zoning Commission. Please see the list of upcoming cases below to verify the request for the property in which the sign is located. If you have additional questions regarding the case, please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 513.759.7508.
Board of Trustees of Liberty Township - November 6, 2018
- ZC18-023; ZC18-024; ZC18-025: Applicant – Liberty Land Company, LLC is requesting a Major Modification to the approved Carriage Hill Preliminary PUD Plan per Section 4.11.3 (6)(d)(i)(C) regarding changes to the allocation of land uses for Sections 23, 24, and 25. The subject property is located on the east side of Princeton-Glendale Road, Parcels #D2010-002.000-024 and D2010-002.000-052, Section 2, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.
Board of Zoning Appeals - November 13, 2018
- BZA18-025: Jason Vaughn, is requesting a Variance under Section 4.12.5(5)(b) of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution for a fence to encroach into the front yard of the property on a corner lot. The subject property is located at 5411 Rodeo Drive, Parcel ID# D2020-256.000-001.
- BZA18-028: Liberty Township Trustees, are requesting a Conditional Use approval for a new fire station pursuant to Section 4.7.1(3) and Table 4.7-A of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution; a variance under Section 4.10.3 and Table 4.10-A to reduce the front yard building setback; and, a variance under Section 8.4.2(3) to allow an access drive to encroach into the required lot perimeter buffer. The subject property is located at 7655 Princeton Road, Parcel ID# D2010-014.000-032.
- BZA18-030: Site Enhancement Services, is requesting a Variance under Section 9.2.3 of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution to allow a digital reader board in an overlay district. The subject property is located at 7085 Liberty Centre Drive, Parcel ID# D2020-057.000-009.
- BZA18-031: Site Enhancement Services, is requesting a Variance under Section 9.4.5(7) of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution to increase the square footage of allowable digital sign area from 25% to 100%. The subject property is located at 5500 Liberty Square Drive, Parcel ID# D2010-007.000-041.
Zoning Commission - November 19, 2018
- ZC18-026: Applicant – Paula Hollstegge is requesting a Minor Modification to the Sunrise Stables Final PUD Plan to reduce the minimum required setback for an accessory structure from 10’ from the side and rear property line to 4’-10” from the side property line and 4’-8” from the rear property line. The subject property is located at 4713 Logsdons Meadow Drive, Parcel #D2020-262.000-007, Section 7, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.
- ZC18-027: Applicant – Fieldstone Farms Development, LLC is requesting Final PUD Review for Multi-Family Sections 1, 2 and 3 and Single-Family Section 1, Block A of the Fieldstone Farms PUD. The subject property is located on the north side of Millikin Road, approximately 1,200 feet east of Yankee Road, Parcels # D2010-015.000-31; D2010-015.000-072; D2010-015.000-078; D2010-015.000-080; D2010-015.000-081; D2010-015.000-083, Section 15, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.
- ZC18-028: Aspen Trails, LLC is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from B-PUD to MU-PUD and a Major Modification to the Aspen Trails Preliminary PUD Plan. The subject property is located on the east Princeton-Glendale Road, north of Kyles Station Road, Parcel #D2010-004.000-007 and D2010-002.000-052, Section 4, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.
- ZC18-029: Applicant – Liberty Land Company, LLC is requesting Final PUD Review of 1.6 acres for a proposed 15,363 sq. ft. Public & Institutional use (Liberty Township Administration Building). The subject property is located on Princeton Glendale Road, Parcel ID #D2010-002.000-117, Section 2, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.