Upcoming Zoning Hearings
When & where are Zoning Hearings?
- Board of Trustees: 6:00 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Zoning Commission: 6:00 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month.
- Board of Zoning Appeals: 6:00 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Zoning Hearing Signs
The Liberty Township Planning & Zoning Department places a zoning hearing notification sign (shown to the right) on each property that is subject to a zoning hearing approximately a week prior to the scheduled meeting as a courtesy to nearby residents and businesses. The sign indicates that the property is subject to a public hearing before either the Board of Zoning Appeals or the Zoning Commission. Please see the list of upcoming cases below to verify the request for the property in which the sign is located. If you have additional questions regarding the case, please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 513-759-7508.
Board of Zoning Appeals - March 10, 2020
- BZA20-005: John and Crystal Puthoff are requesting an Extension of a Nonconforming Use under Section 4.14.5(2) of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution for a garage addition and a Variance from Section 7.6.3(4)(a) for approval to construct the driveway extension out of permeable concrete pavers. The subject property is located at 4420 Princeton Road, Parcel ID# D2020-037.000-001. Approved with Conditions
- BZA20-006: Tim Price is requesting a variance under Section 4.10.3(1) and Table 4.10-A of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution for a reduced front yard building setback for a covered porch from a required 50’ minimum setback to 35.8’ from the property line. The subject property is located at 6816 Devon Drive, Parcel ID# D2020-009.000-019. Continued by Applicant
Zoning Commission - March 16, 2020
CANCELED all cases moved to the April 20, 2020 meeting.
- ZC20-001: Applicant – CASTO is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from B-PUD (Business Planned Unit Development) to R-PUD (Residential Planned Unit Development) for a 29.14-acre site, and Preliminary PUD Review for a proposed 356-unit residential rental development. The subject property is located at 7454 Liberty Way, Parcels #D2010-013.000-142, and #D2020-311.000-021
- ZC20-002: Applicant – Bethany Church is requesting a Variance from the required Overlay District Ground Sign design requirements. The subject property is located at 6388 Cincinnati Dayton Road, Parcel #D2030-049.000-026