Upcoming Zoning Hearings
When & where are Zoning Hearings?
- Board of Trustees: 6:00 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Zoning Commission: 6:00 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month.
- Board of Zoning Appeals: 6:00 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Zoning Hearing Signs
The Liberty Township Planning & Zoning Department places a zoning hearing notification sign (shown to the right) on each property that is subject to a zoning hearing approximately a week prior to the scheduled meeting as a courtesy to nearby residents and businesses. The sign indicates that the property is subject to a public hearing before either the Board of Zoning Appeals or the Zoning Commission. Please see the list of upcoming cases below to verify the request for the property in which the sign is located. If you have additional questions regarding the case, please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 513-759-7508.
Board of Zoning Appeals - July 14, 2020
- BZA20-009: Christopher Hinkel, Dryden Builders Inc., is requesting Variances from the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution under the following Sections: Section 8.4.1(2), to reduce the required frontage trees; Section 8.4.2(1) and Tables 8.4-A & B to modify the buffer requirements when adjacent to residential along the south property line and commercial along the east property line; Section 7.3.2(1) to omit the sidewalk along Hamilton Middletown Road; Section 7.7.1 and Table 7.7-A to reduce the number of stacking spaces from the required 8 spaces to 6 and a Variance from Section 7.7.2(6) to allow the stacking spaces to be located on the south side of the lot adjacent to residential use. The subject property is located at 4874 Mercedes Drive, Parcel ID# D2020-136.000-026.
Zoning Commission - June 15, 2020
- ZC20-008: Applicant – Fieldstone Farms Development, LLC., is requesting Final PUD Review for the Fieldstone Farms Section 3 subdivision. This Final PUD request is a total of 11.433 acres, which includes 31 single-family residential lots and one (1) open space lot. The subject property is located at 7236 Millikin Road, Parcels #D2010-015-000-080, #D2010-015-000-081, #D2010-015-000-083 #D2010-015-000-041, Section 15, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio. Approved with Conditions.
- ZC20-009: Applicant – Hickory Woods Development Company Inc., is requesting Final PUD Review for the Reserves at Elks Pointe Section 3 subdivision. This Final PUD request is a total of 11.433 acres, which includes 31 single-family residential lots and one (1) open space lot. The subject property is located on the East side of Liberty Fairfield Road approximately 1,200 feet north of Route 4, Parcels Parcel #D2010-008-000-061, Section 10, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio. Approved with Conditions.
- ZC20-010: Applicant – Randy Terry is requesting a Minor Modification to the Carriage Hill Final PUD for a revision to the exterior building material standards for sections 14, 18, 19 and 26 of the Carriage Hill R-PUD. The subject properties are Parcels # D2020-307.000-003, # D2020-306.000-034, # D2020-318.000-014; #D2020-318.000-018, 019, 020, 021, 023, 029; D2020-328,000-001, 002,003, 004, 005, 006, 007, 009, 010, 012, 014, 017, 018, 019, 020, 021, 023, 025, 026, 027, 029, 030, 031; D2020-308.000-070, 071, 072, 073, 074, 076, 077, 078, 079, 080, Section 02, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio. Approved with Conditions.