Upcoming Zoning Hearings
When & where are Zoning Hearings?
- Board of Trustees: 6:00 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Zoning Commission: 6:00 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month.
- Board of Zoning Appeals: 6:00 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
6400 Princeton Road.
Zoning Hearing Signs
The Liberty Township Planning & Zoning Department places a zoning hearing notification sign (shown to the right) on each property that is subject to a zoning hearing approximately a week prior to the scheduled meeting as a courtesy to nearby residents and businesses. The sign indicates that the property is subject to a public hearing before either the Board of Zoning Appeals or the Zoning Commission. Please see the list of upcoming cases below to verify the request for the property in which the sign is located. If you have additional questions regarding the case, please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 513.759.7508.
Board of Zoning Appeals - June 11, 2019
- BZA19-009: Chuck Springmyer is requesting a Variance under Section 4.10.3 and Table 4.10-A of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution for a reduced rear yard building setback from the required 45-foot minimum setback to 34.84 feet from the property line for a house addition. The subject property is located at 5704 Summerfield Court, Parcel ID# D2020-241.000-028.
Zoning Commission - May 20, 2019
*** Location Change: 5962 Hamilton Mason Rd - Center Pointe Christian Church ***
- ZC19-012: Caryl L. Schaefer is requesting a Minor Modification to the Summerlin Subdivision –Section 2 Final PUD Plan to reduce the minimum required setback for an accessory structure from 10’ to 4’ from the side property line. The subject property is located at 5158 Spring Mountain Lane, Parcel #D2020-236-000-054, Section 16, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.
- ZC18-028: Aspen Trails, LLC is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from B-PUD to MU-PUD and a Major Modification to the Aspen Trails Preliminary PUD Plan. The subject property is located on the east side of Princeton-Glendale Road, and north side of Kyles Station Road, Parcel #D2010-004.000-007, Section 4, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio. Withdrawn by Applicant
- ZC19-013: Todd Homes, LLC is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment for 8.278 acres from R-1 (Suburban Residence District) to B-2 (General Business District) for the properties located at 5852 & 5890 Princeton Glendale Road, Parcels #D2020-033.000-019, 018, 012 and 011 Section 3, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.