Upcoming Zoning Hearings
When & where are Zoning Hearings?
- Board of Trustees: 6:00 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Zoning Commission: 6:00 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month.
- Board of Zoning Appeals: 6:00 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Zoning Hearing Signs
The Liberty Township Planning & Zoning Department places a zoning hearing notification sign (shown to the right) on each property that is subject to a zoning hearing approximately a week prior to the scheduled meeting as a courtesy to nearby residents and businesses. The sign indicates that the property is subject to a public hearing before either the Board of Zoning Appeals or the Zoning Commission. Please see the list of upcoming cases below to verify the request for the property in which the sign is located. If you have additional questions regarding the case, please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 513-759-7508.
Board of Zoning Appeals - February 9, 2021
- BZA21-001: Liberty Township Board of Trustees, are requesting a Variance under Section 9.4.2(2)(a) of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution to exceed the maximum allowable sign display area for a non-residential use in a residential district. The subject property is located at 7655 Princeton Road, Parcel ID# D2010-014.000-032. Approved with Conditions
- BZA21-002: Kevin Heitz is requesting Variances under Section 4.12.5(3)(a) and Table 4.12-B of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution for an accessory structure that exceeds the maximum 2000 Sq. Ft. on a proposed 5.60+/- acre lot; a Variance under Section 4.12.4(4) for an accessory structure to exceed the height of a principal structure on the parcel on lots greater than five (5) acres in size and a Variance from Section 7.6.3(4)(a) for approval to construct the driveway extension out of permeable concrete pavers. The subject property is located at 4291 Hamilton Princeton Road, Parcel ID# D2010-005.000-004, D2010-005.000-067, D2010-005.000-053. Denied
***This meeting will start at 5:00 pm***
- ZC20-017: Applicant – PR Real Estate Company LLC., is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from R-1 (Suburban Residence District) to B-PUD (Business Planned Unit Development) for an 3.139-acre site, and Preliminary PUD plan Review for a 5.20 acre multi-building commercial development. The subject property is located at 4946 & 4948 Princeton Road, Parcels #D2010-002.000-060; #D2050-029.000-049; #D2050-029.000-035; #D2050-029.000-036. Recommendation of Denial
- ZC21-002: Applicant – Clover Communities Liberty LLC., is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from RA-1 (Residential-Agricultural District) to R-PUD (Residential Planned Unit Development District) for an 15.18-acre site, and Preliminary PUD Plan review. The subject property is located at 6784 Hamilton-Mason Road, Parcel #D2010-017.000-048, Section 19, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio. (Continued by Applicant)
- ZC21-004: Applicant – Brad Austing, is requesting a Final PUD Review for the Peaks of Aspen Trails. The Final PUD request includes 57 residential units within 27 duplex housing units on an approximate 11.002 acre site. The subject property is located at 5290 Princeton-Glendale Road, Parcel #D2010-004.000-007, Section 4, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio. Approved with Conditions
- ZC21-005: Applicant – James Alt, is requesting a Final PUD Review for phase 1 of the Beehive at Carriage Hill development. The Final PUD request includes one (1) single story 24 unit assisted living facility. The subject property located at 4993 Carriage House Blvd., Parcel # D2010-002.000-130 Section 02, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio. Approved with Conditions
- ZC21-006: Applicant – Dia Al Asoud, IDNA Realty, LLC., is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from R-RE (Residential Rural Estate District) to R-PUD (Residential Planned Unit Development District) for an 5.727-acre site, and Preliminary PUD Plan review. The subject property is located at 6443 Yankee Road, Parcel #D2010-018.000-033, Section 20, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio. Recommendation of Denial