View all facilities

Liberty Fire Station 111

CivicSend Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow
Station
Station 111 is LTFD's newest station. It was completed and first staffed in January of 2010. Maximum staffing is 1 Career Lieutenant, 2 Career Firefighters and 2 Part-Time Firefighters. This station houses: an Advanced Life Support (ALS) Medic, a fire engine, a reserve fire engine, a 4-wheel drive brush truck and a Butler County Emergency Management Agency Medical Gator and rehab/first aid trailer.

Fire Station 111 Apparatus
Engine 111 is a 2008 Sutphen pumper that is equipped with a Hale 1,500gpm pump, 750 gallon tank, over 1,000' of 5" supply line, various 2.5 inches and 1.75 inches pre-connected lines, ventilation fans/saws, and various hand tools. This engine also carries a thermal imaging camera, multi-gas meter, and portable hydraulic generator with Hurst combi-tool.

Medic 111
Medic 111 is a 2009 Horton ambulance based on a Chevrolet C4500 Chassis. This unit, like all Liberty Township squads, is an ALS level unit. This means it is always staffed with at least one paramedic on board

Engine 1
Engine 1 is the township's antique fire truck. It is a 1953 GMC 450 built by Howe Fire Apparatus. This was the Township's first new fire truck ever purchased! It is now used in more ceremonial capacities...to lead the Township's annual July 4th parade and to drive Santa and Mrs. Claus to the Township's annual Breakfast with Santa event!

Old Liberty Station 111
Old Liberty Station 111 is located in the North-West quadrant of the Township. It was Liberty's first firehouse built in 1955 with two bays. The station was renovated in 1969 to add three additional bays and a meeting room. Old Station 111 is now used for storage by the Liberty Township Fire Department and the Township's Services Department.