- 6 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month
- Liberty Township Administration Building
5021 Winners Circle Drive
Liberty Township, OH 45011
Applications & Schedule
Per the Ohio Revised Code, the Zoning Commission must hear a rezoning case not before 20 days and not after 40 days of receipt of a completed application.
- Final PUD Application
- Major Modification to a PUD Application
- Major Modification to a Preliminary PUD Application
- Minor Modification to a PUD Application
- Overlay District Review
- Preliminary PUD Application
- Zone Map Amendment Application
- Zone Map Amendment to a PUD Application
- 2021 Zoning Commission Meeting Schedule and Submittal Deadlines
Agenda & Minutes
Agendas are tentative and are subject to change. Minutes and notices of decision below are just drafts and the official approved copies for each case can be obtained through the Liberty Township Zoning Department, 5021 Winners Circle Drive, Liberty Township, OH 45011.
About the Board
The Zoning Commission hears cases related to zone change requests, Planned Unit Developments (PUD), and Overlay District Reviews. The Liberty Township Zoning Commission consists of five members and two alternate members appointed by the Liberty Township Trustees.
- Forrest Holger, Chairman
- James Dobrozsi, Vice-Chairman
- Mike Dunn
- Mike Stater
- Michael Ward
- Wayne Bradshaw, Alternate
- Brian Uhl, Alternate
For questions or comments please contact Mark Elma at 513-759-7500.