What Is the Biggest Size Shed I Can Put On My Lot?
Gazebos and above ground swimming pools are considered accessory structures. The list below shows max allowable access structures on the property. Detached garages, utility / storage sheds, and gazebos are permitted as follows:
- Up to 1 acre - 600 square feet
- 1 to 1.99 acres - 1,000 square feet
- 2 to 4.99 acres - 1,500 square feet
- 5 to 9.99 acres - 2,000 square feet
- 10+ acres - 3,500 square feet
Detached garages require a paved driveway of asphalt or portland cement.