Trick-or-treat in Liberty Township is set for Sunday, October 31 from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Participation is an individual choice.
As always, little ghosts and goblins are advised to take precautions while out trick-or-treating. Here are some helpful tips:
- A responsible adult should accompany children at all times.
- All costumes, wigs and accessories should be fire resistant.
- At twilight and later in the evening, watch for children in dark clothing.
- Avoid masks that can obstruct vision.
- For motorists, watch for children walking on roadways, medians and curbs.