Greater Cincinnati SCORE
Greater Cincinnati SCORE is a group of volunteer business executives and specialists with successful and diverse backgrounds who give their time top help small businesses succeed. It's an arm of the Small Business Administration.
Greater Cincinnati SCORE benefits:
- One-on-one counseling or team counseling (100 counselors involved in SCORE)
- Matches client with a counselor (example: franchising, non-profit, etc.)
- Workshops offered: "Money Know How", "Small Business: What it Takes", "Creating a Business Plan" and others addressing legal, accounting, website, etc.
- SCORE classes are taught by counselors and outside speakers
Greater Cincinnati SCORE has been a member of the West Chester/Liberty Chamber Alliance and The HUB Business Center for 16 years.
- Chamber's SCORE counselor-in-residence: Bob Wiwi
- Chamber offers office space to support SCORE counseling sessions and participation in Chamber activities
Are you looking for a way to stay connected to the community and share your business experience? Join dozens of executives and retired professionals from Liberty Township and West Chester who serve as volunteer mentors with Greater Cincinnati SCORE.
By lending their successful and diverse backgrounds, these volunteers ensure the success of small businesses in our community. SCORE volunteers provide one-on-one counseling or team counseling, coordinate workshops and connect small business owners with the resources they need. In 2019, SCORE volunteers provided mentoring to 1,100 greater Cincinnati small businesses and helped open 193 new small businesses!
If you're interested in supporting SCORE's mission, please click here for a volunteer application.
Here are some of the recent success stories and news from Greater Cincinnati SCORE: